At StoneSprings Hospital Center, nurses are a respected part of our team of clinical professionals dedicated to excellence in patient care.
Helping You Deliver Professional, Patient-Focused Care
When you join our nursing team, you'll benefit from the advanced training and supportive environment that allows you to perform at your best while enjoying the freedom and flexibility to maintain your work/life balance.
Along with outstanding pay and benefits, you'll appreciate our patient-centered nursing philosophy and commitment to:
- Practicing evidence-based care
- Providing the equipment, technology and supplies nurses need to care successfully for patients
- Promoting professional growth and recognition for our nursing staff
- Offering educational opportunities through collaborative relationships with nursing schools at nearby George Mason University, Marymount University, Northern Virginia Community College and Shenandoah University
- Creating a work environment that encourages staff involvement, critical thinking and shared decision-making to enhance professional nursing practice
- Encouraging work/life balance and community involvement to promote the health and well-being of individuals, families and communities
Join our Team
You can find a wealth of nursing opportunities available through the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).