StoneSprings Hospital Center is committed to serving the people and communities of Northern Virginia, including Loudoun County and metropolitan Washington, D.C. We're in your neighborhood, we care about your health and we take an active role in supporting the communities we serve.
Our commitment to healthy communities includes:
- Health screenings, blood drives, education programs and wellness events
- Annual health fairs
- Community outreach partnerships
- Charity care that provides free medical care and financial assistance to thousands in our region each year
Learn more about our Charity Care & Financial Discount programs.
Investing in Our Communities
StoneSprings Hospital will enrich our community economically and strives to provide a safety net for those who have nowhere else to turn for care. We will work hand-in-hand with a number of nonprofit organizations to offer expanded health-related services to our local communities.
HCA Virginia makes investments that create an impact throughout the region, including:
- $190.8 million in annual uncompensated care
- Nearly $72.6million annually in state and local taxes
Supporting Local Organizations
We welcome the opportunity to partner with organizations in our local communities to promote health and wellness. Our hospital, joint venture partner practices, staff and volunteers can provide onsite health education, free health screenings, counseling, event speakers, blood drives and more. Contact us for information about how we can work together on health initiatives.